Saturday 28 November 2015

A Thought....

I was wondering if I can still think and concentrate on something to write.
Many writers say they read so many books and get inspired by them....if that's the case why in the hell I was not inspired...I couldn't write much.... In fact I hardly write these day.....you can say years.....

Today I'm here as I was not sleepy and it's almost 2:00am....Watched a movie...checked phone...no messages... Because  it's Saturday night....Party night for most....If that's the case, how come I'm bored....

Did my life get bored or the excitement in me faded away....

I feel myself that 'The girl who is excited and active almost dis-appeared....'

I have watched this movie - Inside Out....


It was a brilliant depiction of what goes on in one's mind....
How smoothly they have show what is going on with the emotions....one's feelings....the facts....


I generally don't get emotional watching highly emotional movie....but I cried while watching this movie.... My sister wondered by the way I wept for this movie...

It's crazy....yet it's worth it....


I don't know why this thought has come to share this...

But the thought is cool....

I just wanted to share something...but don't know what to and to whom I need to share...
This blog almost faded away in my memories...
I have tried recollecting the name of my blog...I don't get it...

For a few seconds of riddling with some phrases...like "happylifeforever"...."lovelylifeforever"

I have messaged a friend of mine asking...
"Hey"
"You up??"
"Do u remember my blog name???"

That's so insane of me....

However, I myself recollected that I have used two words....'life' and 'forever'.....after 2 seconds of thinking... I messaged my friend....

"I got it"
"                                                                             "
   



This is all I could send him....

I got the name of my blog....hopeforlovelylife....

When I thought of writing....a blog.... I was searching for some nice name.... I was a bit down then....was upset....so I gave it a name as hoping for really a lovely life....

I hope I'm happy with whatever I am now...

This "Thought" was really good....
I feel happy writing a post after pretty long time.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment