Monday 11 March 2013

A friend 's Artistic Antics....stole my heart....

Art has its own forms...own styles and own language....I find painting...drawing and sketching so fascinating....I love to enjoy any sort of these....Here are some paintings and sketches which stole my heart.....

Taking from a Van Gogh's saying....."I dream my painting and then I paint my dream"....let it be a in a flow.....
It is a kind of plunge which dragged me to write a post on them....
I would love to describe each and every painting or sketching I insert here....

Let's start with this cute giraffe sketching that not only adds cuteness to the giraffe but also to the owner of this sketch.....

Penelope Cruz-a Spanish Actress for many films like Pirates of Caribbean : On stranger tides.....


I do accept, the artist was not that great earlier....but still he did not keep his interest down...here is another one..which is not that great...but has its own importance...named as 'A desi atmosphere...'


Here we have a neat painting of a Seashore....I love sea shores.....its so peaceful to watch the rise and fall of the waves which clearly gives an example of a human life...telling us..there will be many ups and downs in our lives...but we have to take thes easy and move on in our life which result in a happy ending.....as a wave touching the shore so happily.....

A ship wreck is easily portrayed here as simple....

I know this is stupid...but still...I want all this to be in this post to make every one know that even great brains will go stupid some times.....I don't know how and what to tell about this painting here..... ;) :P
Its a Butterfly...I guess its trying to spread colours all over.....

Its a Dragon that is fuming with fires....dragon is also taken into legends...which is in the myths of many cultures....

There....here is a wonderful painting of a scenery which is the 1st acrylic painting...of the artist...the way of painting...the strokes given were so good....

He says its a Foam Burst but it seems to be a heavy wave hitting against rock and producing the foam...which finally satisfies the name given as foam burst....

Here is another beautiful scenery...

Here is a painting that shows some dance form....might be Salsa.....which is a popular social dance...

The artist shows his gratitude to his father on Father's day through this painting that made me exotic....

Here is a wonderful sketching that explains FORGIVENESS...ofcourse the artist explained the forgiveness in a funny way...."FORGIVENESS"......out of paints..:(...so took a pencil..:P "

A sketch of Aishwarya rai bachan from a debut movie "Raavan"....

A cute sketch of a girl with a simple smile makes a lively expression...

There might be some time which is lonely in every person's life...later filled by some company....I hope this Mr.Lonely too get a company soon.....

A young girl waiting for her man to come and "EXPRESS" his feelings for her....other wise she will be left abandoned.....

This sketch has some connection with the earlier....it seems a male hand...holding a flower.........
may be 'W A I T I N G' for the girl of his life......to give the flower to her....who know it may be the artist himself waiting for his girl...??!!!(shrugs)...!!!

Birds are the best example for the freedom....which sometimes lack in us......

It is so up t my fancy to see a portrait of a Vampire.....after all the fever that was given to the young generation due to the series of "Twilight" which shows an eternal love between vampires and human.....

Kaileena from Prince of Persia...

Here's a picture of a woman smoking....stating "smoking is injurious to health..."

A lively art....it's a friend of the artist....almost got exact image of the person.....

Its 'Andala Rakshasi' which implies 'Beautiful ghost'....but the way you presented it is simply superb....

We all are in debt to our nation.....so this is a best way he chose to show his debt to his nation...

Purple haze - all around......it's a song written and recorded by Jimi Hendrix....and also a kind of drug taken from marijuana....here we can see Jimi Hendrix in a haze of purple colour....

Here is an Abstract painting.....In the artist's words - "it is a kind of painting where we don't depict exactly..in true form...and is also categorized as Symbolism..."

I partly understood this painting...which seems to have lord Shiva...when I posed a Question to explain it...the artist said "it's lord Shiva when he opened his 3rd eye".....

This is a real MASTER PIECE of this great painter....I don't understand all of a a sudden how he took a swing in his paintings.....Hats off for this wonderful painting.....She 's such a beautiful woman.....I loved the eyes of the painting...which have some twinkle in them.....so lively....

Its a "hello honey bunny" moment that made the painter to wish all his friends a very Happy Valentine's Day through this pic.....

This girl really has a naughty look in her eye...."Konte choopu tho"(Kangal irandal"....means Nauhty look....) and also a warm smile...

There's another painting which really meant the title it got...."Subtle bliss"...a happiness that is not noticeable....

May be his memories at home made him really paint this..."home alone"

A middle aged man sucking in the cigar he got in an extra ordinary way which made him "Dhooma putra"....

The innocent smile on Meera bai's face is elegant....that she's waiting for her Lord Krishna....

Here 'The Stallions'.....

Here is a rough portrait that depicts to be MJ....

Seriously it's a million d$ll$r smile......The way he dragged the attention to service his best for the needy children using this wonderful painting....It really moved me....

#You can make dis happen...wondering how?
#follow dis link.. http://bit.ly/SupportZariSHG
This painting shows his respect to women...and wishes a Happy Women's day to all the women...by painting Kalpana Chawala....who's the first INDIAN woman in space....

Here comes an extra ordinary painting....that really left me clue less whether this friend of mine is really a human or some other extra ordinary creature...from the deep of my heart I think this picture is out standing...I bow you.....


It impinges me to write about the artist of all these antics I've made a blog post out of them....here......Ananth Ram....though we were child hood friends...if I come to the exact fact that I'm nowhere around his friends...we were just classmates..he's a very good student...and always acquires 1st place in our class....There's a reason for that....I'm not a geek like him...and an average student in my school days..I thought my drawings, sketches and paintings I made were so good than any others....but I'm glad that his works and the way he improved so well is extra-ordinary.I presumed myself that my works were so good in the contrast he's so out of my league even in this......I envy you "Ananth Ram"... ;) :P

He even gave a description of all his ARTs as WaY oF LiFe....This makes me understand that there's something in these works he did that made him and also many feel lively.....with life in them....it's you who gave those a life....

Here is a sweet surprise I would like to give you...though I'm not as great as you...But I tried my level best to show you some respect for all your works....



































Hope you'll like....I was in a rush and more over your pics are not that clear..... I apologize....for a bad presentation......I wish you a very all the best with the works you'll be doing further....

1 comment:

  1. drawings keka puttinchav ...... i love it ......

    ReplyDelete