Thursday 7 March 2013

fRiEnDlY sTrAnGeR.....

It's when, journey from Bangalore my college after an irritating day busy   with completing my part of act on keeping a done to the project work that i took on my shoulders....I was helpless as it gets more hectic that day as it's the final project we are doing so as to score good in the final semister of our Engineering...

 The worst part is that my bestie who accompanied me to travel back was sick....and also we ran out of money and hardly managing every thing into the budget we kept on to ourselves..after getting settled in our seats of a normal RTC Bus ( that boarded sharp 9pm) I've clarified with the conductor about the fair...we sighed as we finally managed to make the journey with all the pennies left over....
 (the bus doesn't seem exactly like this but more a reckoned version of this bus in the image...)

After an hour passed by, I observed my friend got more sick than earlier....she was resting onto my shoulder and I can sense the heat that she was fuming and it was so damn clear that she's having a running temperature.....

Then there comes a fine voice from behind....I was startled for a moment..."Excuse me....Pls...Let me know when you push back your seat...I will be using my laptop..."...for a second I didn't get what he was telling me to....but the second I've grabbed what he just said and just replied"Oh...! Sure...".

As the time passes and our journey goes on there were more passengers on the bus...When once I assured my self that any else will not be getting in to the bus from the conductor, with whom I had a pleasant talk about some pharmacy earlier, I decided myself to shift to some other seat so that my friend would feel little comfortable.....

I've just screened the whole bus for vacant seats find none except the one next to the stanger guy who've talked to me earlier....

I've just settled next to him out of no choice left over....

He was seriously immersed into some sort of presentation which I've seen from the corner of my eye...

I would never feel much sleepy during journeys.....I don't understand why??!! But I 'll hardly be dozed off for 2 hours if it's a longer journey.....

The same affected here...I've tried myself not to bother the stranger guy next to me....But couldn't help it as I got bored so soon....

He was continuously going through some PPT on 'Lathe', which obviously belongs to Mechanical department.....As of no thing to do I started observed him...he was continuously dodging with his mobile phone and his laptop....though its dark I finally managed to notice that his mobile was a brand new HTC Desire, I guess and not-so-old Samsung Laptop....I tried to observe his face and features but ended up in vain as there's no proper light to see his face completely...may be i had a glimpse but could n't get his picture in mind....

More than him I've gone through his PPT....and finally concluded him to be a geek or nerd...as he was toggling with such stuffs even in the horrible bus journey.....

Finally he managed to shut down his Lap....and I brought courage to have chit chat with him...
"If my guess is right you might be from Mechanical... "
"Yes ofcourse...you got it....its obvious as I was going through some stuffs related to Obvious", he said...
"What's your name?", I asked so as to break the ice between....
"I'm Sathish...", he responded...."You good name???".
"Amrutha", I replied...and felt wierd about the way I responded yet continued to have a decent talk...
He just asked about my friend, who was sick...and other stuffs...
He's from some REC in Tamil Nadu(not revealing the actual REC Branch for some reasons).....btw he's doing his 3rd year...but when he asked to which college I belong..and many other stuffs....I felt a little sheepish to answer....though I managed a pretty fine answers...

In a very short span of time...we were laughing to some stupid things we discussed....we discussed about college life...ragging...studies...novels...video/PC games....and finally about love...gf's and bf's.....what not....we talked and talked continously for more than 3 hours....

It was really strange to hear from a guy that he sleeps so early and also accepting to be a nerd for himself.....

When I said him I love to read...he was astonished for a moment...but later admitted it and said he never read any books other than his subjects....I thought he would be a real nerd or geek...

Even we made a healthy humourous critics about each other....and finally laughing our stomachs out...

At around 2am...he managed to drift off to sleep while I was trying hard to grab myself  some sleep.....I dozed of when I kept myself engaged with the Music and some games that are on my stupid Mobile.....

Though I never know him before he behaved so perfect...so I took him as a friend...ha ha..."A fRiEnDlY StAnGeR".....I've travelled many times but never saw any guy behaving in such a decent and pleasant way...responding with patience...and his fine voice made me feel good and also made write about him...

I was awake when my friend woke me up as she's feeling little dizzy and was out of mind....that sight shit me off....But I managed to calm her down and make her get dozed of again....


I tried to doze of a thousand times but left in vain.....

Finally, we reached our destination early in the morning and I bid a very simple good bye to my sTrAnGeR fRiEnD  a.k.a  fRiEnDlY sTrAnGeR......who was awake and startled by the hault....

To be noted: "I just wrote about him revealing his original name so that he would feel good if at all he come across this blog post...and feel good..."

"If you are reading this...Sathish...I'm sorry if I embarrass you. with this blog post..and don't worry....you'll get a girl friend soon... ;) :P and you not such a nerd....and you are good to talk with and the thing is you just have to initiate them into some conversation"

All The Best For Your Life Ahead......!
 

1 comment:

  1. Well done Amrutha. Good start. 3rd year guy working with some PPT late night was something so surprising. Anyway you must have eaten half his brain by the morning & I don't know what he is going to do with the PPT further. :P LOL. Just kidding. Great Job. Keep Going!! All the very best :) Will be Expecting one post in every 10 days or even less.

    ReplyDelete